Data protection informationBy means of the following data protection information, I am informing you about the type, scope, purpose, duration and legal basis of the processing of personal data in order to provide a functional and user-friendly website. In addition, I am informing you about third-party components used for optimization purposes and to increase the quality of use, insofar as third parties process this data under their own responsibility. This data protection information is structured as follows:
I. Information about me as person in charge
II. Information on data processing
III. Your general rights as a user and party concerned
IV. Your right of objection
I. INFORMATION ABOUT ME AS A PERSON IN CHARGEThe provider in charge of content for this website in the sense of data protection law is:
For further contact options, please refer to the imprint.
II. INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
PROCESSING TIMEWhen using my website, your processed data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply, the deletion of the data does not conflict with any legal storage obligations and no other information on individual processing procedures is provided below.
SERVER DATAFor technical reasons, and in particular to ensure a secure and stable Internet presence, data is transmitted to me or to my web space provider via your Internet browser. By means of server log files, the type and version of your Internet browser, the operating system, the website from which you switched to my Internet presence (referrer URL), the website(s) of my Internet presence that you visit, the date and time of the respective access as well as the IP address of the Internet connection from which my Internet presence is used are collected. Data collected in this way will be temporarily stored, but not together with other data of yours. This data is stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). My legitimate interest lies in the improvement, stability, functionality and security of my Internet presence. The data will be deleted after seven days at the latest, unless further storage is required for evidentiary purposes. Otherwise, all or part of the data will not be deleted until an incident is finally resolved.
CONTACT ENQUIRIES / CONTACT OPTIONSIf you contact me by e-mail, the data you provide will be used to process your request. It is necessary to provide the data for processing and answering your enquiry – without the data, we cannot answer your enquiry or can only do so to a limited extent. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a of the GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. Your data will be deleted if your enquiry has been answered and there is no legal obligation to keep your data safe, e.g. in the event of any subsequent contract processing.
DATA SECURITY – SSL ENCRYPTIONThis site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests you send to me as the website operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection when the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to me cannot be read by third parties.
III. YOUR GENERAL RIGHTS AS A USER AND PARTY CONCERNEDWith regard to the data processing described above, you as the user and, if applicable, as the data subject, have the right to
• in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by me, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by me;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by me in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and I no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
• in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 of the GDPR, to revoke your consent to me at any time. As a consequence, I am not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in future and
• to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work, or my law office.